Thursday, October 2, 2008

The {WiTCh} is in!

I am so ready for {FALL} and {Halloween} decor! We got this really cute craft idea from our friend Michelle. Last weekend all the girls in the fam were supposed to go to Vail, CO for a girls weekend...needless to say it fell apart. So as you can see from Mom's Blog, they went instead.

So our girls weekend craft did not happen!

Here we are in the process{a long process at that}.

The finished products...and no you aren't supposed to wear them!

I think we did a great job. Thanks Mom for the great laughs and cute decoration. I am pretty lucky to have a wonderful Mom and live so close to her. We are on our way to a spooky month and Eric would probably agree...{The Witch is in}!

6 comments:

Cardwell said...

Those are so beautiful and spooky! :) Good job! You always have such pretty decorations.

Alesha said...

Your Halloween decorations did turn out very spooky but so lovely!

Sherrie said...

Very cute Shanel, can I just paste and copy this I my blog? Between you and Nancy I figure I really would only have to do my own about once a month.

stefanie said...

Very cute girls! I've heard about these witches hats and now I feel like I need one for myself!

Jen and Lance said...

I love it! But I want to wear it! You're always up to something.

Shenise said...

Love'em! Where's mine? :)