Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gone Fishing

This weekend we took a little drive up to Pine Valley to picnic and fish. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. Daniel, Jami and the kids stayed over night at a cabin and we meet up with them in the morning.

Lucy was getting a quick lesson from her Dad.

Lucy waiting for the big bite!


Tayden is used to being the tallest so she always bends over when I take her picture...as you can see Lucy does what Tayden does! Thanks Dan & Jami for inviting us up. It was great to get out of the house.

7 comments:

Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cardwell said...

Looks like so much fun! What a gorgeous day to go fishing!

**Who the heck is the other guy that posted a comment?? Scary!**

Shanel said...

Looks like I took care of him!

Sherrie said...

Yes I do have a wonderful tutor. Thanks for always rescuing me, your the best! All I can say about your fishing trip is "Where is my fish?".

Jami Hansen said...

I'm so glad you guys came up. I was going nuts.. I felt like I couldn't really relax cause of my kid. We need to go & hang out w/ you guys, again. We just can't take Ryker. He is just to busy right now. You took such cute pictures. Looks like you did some really cute Halloween crafts. Fun.

Heather said...

Lucy is getting so big!!!! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! :)

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I love Pine Valley. I have yet to take Brent up there since he has lived in St George...i think It is time for a picnic!!
Looks like a beautiful day and a fun trip!