Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

...you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear {MOM}...Happy Birthday to you! She was beautiful then and even more beautiful today.
My Mom is the most amazing person I know. I look to her for friendship, strength, love & lots of laughs. She is the ultimate example to me...if it is mothering, being a good friend/neighbor or just being a good person. I can count on her anytime. She is an amazing Grandma to my Lucy. If I could only amount to be half of what she is I will be happy. I am so blessed to have her in my life...and to have her so close. I hope you have a wonderful {58th} Birthday!

8 comments:

Shenise said...

Yes! She is beautiful in every way! A wonderful mother, friend, counselor, grandma!

Sherrie said...

Shanel, thank you so much, I am speechless. This is the best present ever. I Love YOU!

Michelle said...

Sherrie, Happy Birthday to you! Shanel sure said it right! You are the most amazing person. Thanks for being my friend. I love you tons, Michelle.
AND what about the beautiful girl with the long, long hair. No wonder Shenise and Shanel have such great hair. YOU were a Babe!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Sherrie!!! I covered the names and asked andy who the picture was, he was sure it was shanel. What beautiful genes in the family.

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Sherrie! You are the best and yes, Shanel looks just like you!

Staci... said...

Happy Birthday Sherrie!!! We just love you!!

Jami Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Sherrie! You are so gorgous. I want my hair to look like that. Shanel looks so much like you. You girls are hot..I hope you had a great b-day.

Sally said...

Your mom is great! I love the Witch hats! You are so talented!