Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Eve before Christmas!

This year my sister and brothers came for Christmas. Here is what happened on Christmas Eve...
Hanging out with the cousins...
Cade, Lucy's personal bouncer!

Family Photo

Dinner is Served...

Mom and Dad made an amazing dinner.
{My Mom didn't leave the kitchen for 9 days.}

Eric only gets crab once a year...
and he enjoys every last bite!
{I am not a seafood fan}

The Nativity, played by all the Grandchildren.
New jammies for Christmas Eve.
Santa's Cookies & milk.
And we can't forget the Reindeer food.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

3 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

Sounds like a good Christmas eve! I could've sworn Lance and I were there. Kidding, but I will want some of your pictures sometime. You took all the best ones! Happy new year!

Shanel said...

Oh don't worry your pictures are coming...I can only work on the blog so much! Wait maybe I shouldn't post my pictures of you...will your family find out?

Sherrie said...

Shanel, the pictures are darling. The new camera really was a set up from the old one. How about the sparkling raindeer food, how did you do that?........Will Jen's family find out what?