Monday, December 22, 2008

Frosty the Snowman...

Have you ever seen a {FOUR} layer Snowman? Well after seeing Andy and Emily's "Frosty" Eric had to out do Andy's efforts! As I was baking 6 dozen cookies for my Mom's Cookie Exchange, Eric was doing what he does best...playing with Lucy. They had a blast...although Lucy was too busy eating the {white} snow to help much.
We have loved the snow this year. I wish it would have stayed through Christmas. Eric and Lucy would throw snowballs at me every time I opened the front door for the past week.
Poor Frosty is now laying on his belly, "taking a nap."

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is a pretty impressive snowman. I swear he was giving us the 'bird' when we came over. ;)

Shanel said...

Of course he was...Eric built it!

Sherrie said...

I didn't even notice the 4 ball snowman when I say him in person....Did Eric just want him taller or what?