Friday, February 29, 2008

Ducks!


Last night Eric's brother Jared and his family came over for dinner. I had been telling Lucy all day that I would take her to see the ducks. So we all decided to head over to St. George Golf Course to give the ducks some dinner. We pull up and before we could even get out of our car there was, no joke, about 150 ducks heading straight for the car. I don't know if most of them were migrating or if they really belong there. We had a lot of fun but as usual...you never have enough bread! Lucy loves playing with her cousins Zoe and Zack, and talks about them for days after seeing them.


6 comments:

Cardwell said...

How fun! That's a beautiful pic of Eric & Lucy...How did he get such a good tan already?

Emily said...

I have been wanting to do that looks so fun. And she is so adotable in the rollers. I love that she can runwith the boys then go totally DIVA!

Jen and Lance said...

I love the top picture! That's scrapbook material for sure!

stefanie said...

So cute. I can't believe the ducks get that close and let you touch them! Crazy!

Sally said...

She is cute! That sounded like fun!

Shenise said...

you forgot to mention the cougar! Lucy is getting too big, too fast. Soon she'll be 2! Quack! Quack!