Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Simple "Bundt" Cute!

So my favorite sister Shenise passed this recipe on to me after getting it from a friend. I wanted to do something cute for Lucy's Birthday on Thursday and this came to mind. I did a trial run today for Carly's Birthday Lunch. I think it turned out pretty cute and mind I say it is delicious.
This one is {White Chocolate Raspberry}.
Next I will try doing a Devils Food cake. Lucy helped me make her little "Bundt" birthday cake. I will post pictures on Friday! I might just have to start a little business making these. Let me know what you think...would people buy these?

8 comments:

Brynn said...

I would totally buy one or several!!! I am craving another piece of it right now! It was so good!!! I can't believe that it is already Lucy's birthday again. Are you having a friend party?

carly k said...

You totally could easily sell those babies! They are delish!

stefanie said...

Yes please!

Oh my Martha...I would so buy those! Very cute and sounds very yummy! Wanna bring one out to good ol' Kentucky for my birthday?!

Alesha said...

Your baking and decorating SKILLZ... what more to say, you're fantastic! You should for sure go into business. Looks mighty tasty and very cute!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

You have a serious talent! That cake was SOOO good & SOOO pretty. By the way ... we will have a little Lucy in just a couple of weeks. :)

The Grantham Family said...

Um...can I get a what what! Great job on that cake. I may just have to bust out the old bundt pan, but it won't look as pretty as yours did! I noticed that you had Ingrid Michaelson playing and I just have to say that I saw her in concert last week with Joshua Radin (he is amazing) and she was incredible. What an amazing voice! ps. How is potty training going. I am pretty sure that is the absolute WORSE part of parenting! Good luck with it all!!

Shenise said...

I have to admit that your cake looks much better than my first attempt. I like how you didn't bring the icing all the way to the dish. I also love the flowers and ribbon. Beauty!

A said...

hey shenelle! that cake is adorable. i totally want the recipe! your lil Lucy is adorable.