Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trying to catch up...

on scrapbooking. So, I have been digital scrapbooking and it is great. I can get pages done in no time. Here are the few that I have been working on. I just need to print them so that I will quit moving things around on them. But there is still something that I love about regular scrapbooking. I use ALL of my scrapbook stuff on other projects and church handouts. Eric is not convinced that I do...but I beg to differ!





Yes I know these are all pictures that you have seen before, but too bad!

11 comments:

carly k said...

You are going to have to show me how to do that one of these days...very cute!

carly k said...

You are going to have to show me how to do that one of these days...very cute!

Cardwell said...

I've always wanted to try digital scrapbooking, but I just don't know if I can pull myself away from the scissors and paper! :)

Alesha said...

Darling scrapebooking pages!

A said...

k shenelle i need to know what program and sites you use. i really want to get into digital for ellie's stuff. can you email me some info? ashleealex@gmail.com
thanks, hope you are well!

The Grantham Family said...

So cute! I wanna do the digital thing, but like you I have invested so much freakin' time and $$$ into the paper goods of scrapbooking. There is something about being hands on, but then again who has time to get it all out, scrapbook and then clean up. Ugh...the stress of it all! My little 3 year old LOVES her books though, so it makes it so rewarding. Now I guess I should get a move on Dalan's, who is 20 months and has like 12 pages. Aaagghh!

Sally said...

Love digital scrapbooking too! So much easier! Love all the pics of Lucy and her cute birthday! Hope to see you soon!

stefanie said...

So cute! You are too ambitious! Scrapbooking is a figment of my imagination right now...someday...

Jen and Lance said...

Cute! That's great it takes you no time, wanna finish Lance's football scrapbook?

Shenise said...

Nice work sister. They're ALMOST as good as your traditional scrapbooks!

Jen and Lance said...

I guess you guys don't celebrate Easter at your house