Monday, February 11, 2008

Potty Training!



So...yesterday I was changing Lucy's diaper after she woke up and she wanted to go sit on her potty. As always she went in and sat there for awhile...what came next was a huge suprize! Lucy actually left a little something in the potty...number 1, not 2. What was I to do? I couldn't just put a diaper back on her and tell her good job, so I decided to get her big girl panties out. I was totally not expecting to get into potty training this week, but here we go! She has done awesome, but I am having second thoughts. This is going to be alot more work than the diaper thing! I had to take these pictures of her cute little bum without the bulky diaper.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I love it, She is looking at you like "a little privacy MOM" Isjshe wearing the training pants. those are a great idea. It is an adventure.

Cardwell said...

What a big girl! Good luck with potty training. ;)

Cardwell said...

What a big girl! Good luck with potty training. ;)

Heather said...

Soooo fun!! How exciting for you guys.....we have mastered #1 but #2 is another story. I have thrown out a lot of those training pants because I just don't want to try to salvage them! ....so stock up on them when they go on sale! (I did!!) Good luck to you!!! :)

Alesha said...

Yeah for Lucy, you go girl! Look at her cute legs, I just wanna squeeze 'em!

Foster said...

Ahhh, it will be so nice when she if finally trained! I can't wait with Ian--pooh stinks bad. It's all about the reward with these little girls. I gave Mae a marshmellow every time she went potty. She got so good I stopped, and she reverted back. Lucy is doing great for her age!! Smart little girl..

carly k said...

Sounds fun:)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That looks fun, goog luck. I am glad to know your cheeks got red to, it is so weird, are they hot as well? Thanks for the comment, I am not as weird as I thought I was! She is so cute by the way, and I love her name!

stefanie said...

Oh the joys! That's exciting though, they say that girls train faster than boys so that's encouraging! Have fun, she is seriously sooo cute!

Sally said...

Good luck! It wasn't too bad with Zach he has done awesome-call me for any tips!