Friday, February 29, 2008

My Domestic Goddess!

Lucy found these velcro rollers in her bathroom and decided she had to have them in her hair. She loved wearing them around the house for the day and was so careful not to bump them on anything. Eric put this mirror up in her room and she loves to dance, sing and look at her hair in it. Lucy also without fail turns around to check out her bum! What a girl, she is learning early...

Cooking & cleaning while her hair is setting...what a domestic goddess, or should I say DIVA. She will only smile for the camera once, and after that there is no pictures to be taken(as you can see).




6 comments:

Cardwell said...

That's my kind of girl!!

Cardwell said...

That's my kind of girl!!

Jen and Lance said...

Lucy is way too cute! Why can't she call me like she calls Lance? I must be intimidating or something.

stefanie said...

Oh my heavens...I love it! She is a sassy little thing that Lucy!

Shenise said...

are you kidding me? too cute! how fun is a little girl! how fun is lucy!

carly k said...

You have got to be kidding me! What an adorable girl! I love it that she looks at her butt...who doesn't?!!