Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Esme?!

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I finished Twilight & New Moon. I started Eclipse and have only gotten through the first couple of chapters. I guess I am savoring the last for the next year or so until "Edward's Perspective" comes out! I ran across this quiz and thought it was fun to play in the fantasy world of Romantic Vampires...


You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.

3 comments:

Emily said...

SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO HELPFUL AND WILLING TO GET THINGS DONE. YOU ARE GOOD TO HAVE AROUND. :) BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT, YOU READ THE BOOKS. MAYBE SOMEDAY!

Staci... said...

What a fun little quiz. I took it and they said I was Bella. So fun! The next book to come out is Breaking Dawn! So excited! Have you checked out her website? It is stepheniemeyers.com. Tons of fun stuff to look at. Plus they are making a movie!

Shanel said...

I am so glad to hear that they are making a movie...I knew that they would have to. Is Breaking Dawn Edwards perspective?