Sunday, October 7, 2007

Don't leave home without us!


Last Wednesday both Eric and Dusty were out of town so Cari and Tryston came over to play for a while. It was getting late so Lucy borrowed Tryston some PJ's. Cari couldn't resist adding some bows to his hair to top off the transformation. Tryston didn't seem to mind it at all...and Lucy loved having a girl to play with(all she plays with are boys). Sorry Dusty...I guess that will teach our husbands to not leave home without us! Who knows what kind of trouble we can get into.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Crap..Kip was out of town too. Dax could have become pretty as well. Tryston could actually be a very cute girl. Before I read the post, I was trying to figure out who that cute girl was. You guys are trouble.

Emily said...

I don't even know what to say. Those are some cute girls, but Carter is not aloud to play with your kids anymore. J/K Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanel, the favorite things swap is way fun! I love it. Someone sets it up and gives the deadline date to signup and then whoever is in charge of it pairs people up. Everyone who wants to join sends their email, address, blog address, and a few sentences about themselves (interests). Then you mail 3 or 4 of your favorite things to your partnet. Sorry, that was long. You should do one

Jen and Lance said...

so i update my blog and I get no comments at all from you. I'm not even going to look at the rest of your blog so I'm not tempted to leave any comments. This is my first sister in-law fight.......already!

brandee williams said...

Cari told me to look at this picture of Tryston - I hope you dont mind me peeking at your blog:) I can not believe what a cute girl he makes. No wonder Tryston got a hair cut - Dusty didn't want Cari tempted anymore. Cute cute!! Your little girl is darling!