Monday, October 22, 2007

E-I-E-I-O

Yes...along with all the other 2 million people...tonight we went to the Staheli Farm! We had so much fun with Brian, Marcie and MaKenna. It seems that we don't get together enough anymore. The girls had a blast and loved the animals. The donkey sneezed in Kenna's face so she wasn't too fond of the rest of the petting zoo. Lucy doesn't get to play with any girls because all of you have boys so it is fun to get together. Although I have to admit...MaKenna is the one who taught Lucy to play in the dirt! Well that's all for tonight...until next time.

5 comments:

Cardwell said...

I love your posts. How do you do the scrapbook-looking pages?

Shanel said...

I have a scrapbook program on my computer. I have the program...we can download it on your computer if you want.

Emily said...

What cuties. Was it freezing at the farm? We might need to talk about that scrapbook program, mine isn't working right.

Brynn said...

Lucy is so cute!! I am too very impressed with your scrapbook pages. Very cute! Dax loved staheli farm too. He had to wave bye to every animal.
We should start a play group (well, when Dax gets a little older), but Tryston, carter, & lucy would have a blast-unless they had to share :)!

Staci... said...

Hey Shanel! Thanks so much for the soup recipe! It sounds so so Yummy!! Cute pics at the farm! Thanks again! Staci