Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yes, after an ultrasound we are pleased that this little boy has turned. Dr is still a little concerned that he might move again. He has been so active that one day he could be breech and the next have his head down. I am not sure what it is but after being checked I cramp and baby is crazy all day. It feels as though he has flipped once again. This may not be that big of deal for most pregnant people but here is the problem.
I am on blood thinners. Therefore I am being induced a week early to make sure that I stop my medicine in enough time before delivering this baby. If I happen to go into labor on my own, then there is a much higher risk with delivery. Not to mention that I can't get an epidural if my blood is not perfect.
So, when I go to see the Dr on Wednesday and this baby is breech then he will try to flip him and induce me right after. We don't want this baby too soon, but we have to work around my Dr's vacation schedule! We will keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh BOY is right, everything will work out! Good Luck, and he will be here before you know it, Mother and Baby Boy both healthy!!! You look fantastic, and so -ittle.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

You look adorable!