Saturday, October 10, 2009

I started thinking that this weekend could be the last weekend that Lucy is an only child.
I got sad.
So we wanted to do something fun with her.
Miniature Golf it was.

With a little patience, and a lot of laughs we made it through 15 of 18 holes.

Lucy did great for her and her Dad. Eric didn't get much putting practice in due to Lucy taking over his ball too! We are so excited to get this baby boy her, but so sad that things will never be the same. We love our Lucy, she is the joy in our lives. "BOY" is she in for it or what?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alesha said...

The emotional roller coaster of a pregnant woman, so excited one minute, yet so nervous the next! Enjoy every minute you can with Lucy-Goosy, cause soon there will be 4!

Sherrie said...

You've had some good time with just Lucy and I'm sure there will be days when you miss it. HOWEVER, what a treat it will be for all of you to add a little boy to the mix. She will be the best big sister!

Sherrie said...

Cute flower LUC!

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh Shanel!! I can't believe your baby boy is coming so soon! I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well with your blood and the delivery. Boys are so much fun! keep us all posted!

Foster said...

You couldn't give Lucy any better gift than a sibling. It will only take a few days and one more will seem so natural. Just give this little boy a break when he doesn't seem as developmentally and socially on track as Lucy. Poor Ian, he is 4 and it took Noah also being so far behind where Mae was at his age for me to realize that Ian wasn't as far behind as I thought.

JoJo and Ralph said...

Shanel... wanted to wish you luck as I see you are VERY near the big day. You will love having two. And you've probably thought "I might not love this second one as much" that's what I think with each pregnancy... NO WAY!! They are all my favorite. I will check in for photos of your son.