Friday, October 9, 2009

Matching wounds!

Due to my medical history of blood clots I have to administer a shot of blood thinner in my belly each night. Since my belly is getting so stretched I have moved the injection sight to the side(I have a little extra love there!)., rather then around my belly button. After 9 months of this routine I seemed to have hit a blood vessel, muscle or tendon...maybe all 3! By the next night I had a hard goose egg sticking out of the side of my belly. This was taken 4 days after I found it.
So a couple nights later Eric returned from his soccer with this!

Ouch. He got kicked, and it ended in the same kind of goose egg as mine. Mine looked just as purple a couple days earlier, but he seems to think his was worse. I'll give it to him!

Daniel thought Eric's love handles were getting a little big, but it was just that it was so swollen it hung over his belt.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: