Monday, March 30, 2009

LUCYisms

Each day Lucy comes up with something new that makes us laugh. I thought I better start writing these things down before I forget all of them.
Saturday March 28th
Poor Lucy started the week off with the Flu and woke up Friday with a Cold. So as she was saying her nightly prayers she included this...
"Please bless my nose to run away!"
Eric keep a straight face and continued through the prayer...as for me I could not stop laughing.
Monday March 30th
As always, Lucy made it out of bed before me. She got into some books and was singing like they were the hymn books. All of a sudden I hear her say,
"Look at those scary sharks!"
I was trying to think of what she was talking about. She brought the book to me and showed me the picture she was talking about. Low and behold she found a picture of the male anatomy {from the hips down, with all organs and outlines included}. Once again I could not stop laughing. Oh to be innocent again!

8 comments:

Emily said...

LOL!!! Those are two hilarious stories. Lucy is just like her mommy in so many ways!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh my goodness! That is so hilarious about the "scary sharks"! Love it. She is so cute. We definitely need to get together soon. Call us when you guys have a free night and we will do dinner or something.

Sally said...

Sounds like Zach! We are constantly laughing too!

Alesha said...

How on earth is she getting her hands on a male anatomy "book"? HA!

Shenise said...

Sweet prayers Lucy! Although, it sounds like you've got a little of your mama's sense of humor in you...even though you weren't trying to be funny about those sharks!! Somethings are just innate.

Kristin said...

I agree those sharks are scary! I have tears running down my face because I am laughing so hard!

Jen and Lance said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard! Sometimes I think sharks are scary too!

Shenise said...

Shanel, HOW ARE YOU FEELING LATELY?