Thursday, March 5, 2009

All "Crouped" up!

We have officially been "crouped" up for 7 days now. Lucy woke up last Thurday night with a bad cough. I knew she had croup the second I heard her bark. I took her to the Doctor on Friday only to bring home another virus with her. By Saturday night she was feverish and continued to get a new symptom everyday until Tuesday.
I am so ready to go where I want to go, when I want to go and do what I want to do. Sick baby's are no fun. Eric worked late last night so I put sick Lucy in the car and we were off to Wal Mart. Sorry people...if you are planning on heading to Bloomington Wal Mart you might want to rethink your plans...Lucy spread her germs! I had to get out of the house and play for awhile. Pretty sad when Wally World is your place for fun! Lucy is on the mend and feeling much better. I think the cough might last a couple more days.

2 comments:

Cardwell said...

Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon - for all your sakes!

Emily said...

I am feeling for ya, it is a long road of coughin. Glad to here she is doing better. Sounds like a nice warm park day next week is what she needs!