Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cutler's Birthday Fun!

Lucy giving Cutler his Birthday hugs & kisses. My mom always tells me I need to adopt a older brother for Lucy because she adores her cousins.
Is this not the perfect IN-N-OUT picture! We had to get our weekly fix.
After dinner Cutler wanted to go to {Jumpin Jacks}. Why didn't I think of this idea. It is so fun and the kids can run wild! Not to mention a great workout. Lucy isn't too daring so Eric had to tote her around each jump house.
As you can see...{THEY} had a blast.
Here we are with out fake smiles on! {CHEEEESE} I had to laugh.
Thanks Cutler for letting us party with you on your big day!

8 comments:

Shenise said...

Wee Lucy Girl! When Lane visits St. George you'll have to take him there to jump around!

carly k said...

I love that In-n-Out picture! Classic!

Alesha said...

Jumpin' Jacks looks like so much fun for both kids and adults, ha!

Jami Hansen said...

We had so much fun hanging out w/ you guys. I love the picture of Lucy & Cutler at In & Out(both pictures). Cute picture of family. We will have to go there again (maybe Ryker's B-day).

stefanie said...

Love, love all of the pics...it looks like you had fun. Eat some In-n-Out for me would ya?!

wendy said...

So I was wondering wear you were in all of those pictures? I would love to take the kiddies there during our next trip to St. George.

wendy said...

Yeah, so it's late and I didn't bother with spell checker. What I meant to say was, where are you in all of those pictures?

Foster said...

My kids would have a blast at that jumping place...
I had forgotten that you went to Hawaii. You got a lot of cute pictures. I have a feeling if I ever take my kids there we would be spending a lot of time at the pool too.