Sunday, May 11, 2008

{FoUR GeNEraTIOns}

The two {LOVES} of my life!

We started our day with breakfast at
{Grandma Hansen's.}
It was a beautiful morning eating outside enjoying each others company.


Off to New Harmony to visit
{Nana} &"Grandpa with a beard"

Lucy talks about horses {ALL} the time. She loves to go up to their house to see the animals.

Lucy has found the camera!

Dad, with a little help from Eric, made a delish dinner.
Do you see where Lucy gets her smiles from?

Lucy helped Grandma Shirley open every present. She has started gasping for air saying... "Oh my gosh!"
{you should hear her in the toy section in any given store!}


Here we are! {FoUR GeNEraTIOns} I am blessed daily to have such a wonderful {MoTheR}, {GrANDmoTHEr} and {DaUGhteR}!
Thanks for the wonderful day! Until next time....

5 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great Mother's Day! It makes me homesick to see you guys...guess I'll just have to come very soon! ;)

Alesha said...

What a busy, busy, busy day. Love the last picture, Lucy's ribbon around her waist is beautiful.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I didn't realize this was your mom - smart eh? She is totally cute - I am in her ward.

stefanie said...

Cute post! Love all the pics and especially the one of you, Lucy, Sherrie and Shirley...love all you girls!

Jami Hansen said...

Cute pictures! I haven't checked on your blog for alittle while. You have such a cute family. You, Lucy, & Eric are so cute. Such a really cute picture of your mom & G-ma( Grandparents just cute). Oh & those cousins of Lucy just cute. What a fun Mother's Day!