Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My new found love...


My sister lead me on to this one. I used it last night for the first time and it is the ultimate razor! So here is how it works....all you do is wet it and begin shaving. How great is that. It has two built in shaving gel bars that surround the blade. Eric gets so mad at me because I am always using his razor and shaving cream. Well I shouldn't say always because shaving is not on the top of my to-do list. I hate spending the time to do it...therefore it only gets done when it is absolutely necessary...but I have to say that it might be on my daily to-do list now! Let me know what you think! Until next time...

6 comments:

carly k said...

You are so funny! I hate it too! But it feels so good that day when you are silky smooth! I will have to try this razor next time I buy one! Pat would be pleased!!

Emily said...

You mean you sahve your legs??? I will have to give it a try, seems like it would save some time. Lets plan a playdate next week for sure.

Heather said...

I totally have one of these and I agree....THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! :)

Shanel said...

Carly I love getting into bed that first night if you know what I mean...you know the sheets not catching on your hairs!!! Emily play date it is, and for you Heather...you need to let us know about these things.

Sally said...

Glad you are back in the blogging world. I love you see what Lucy is up to these days! She is so cute!

Heather said...

Sorry Shanel.....I have had a different version of it for years. It's not as nice as the gillette and more expensive too, so I would alternate between that and the old school version. I will be sure to keep you on the down low from now on! :)