Thursday, January 31, 2008

5 Years and counting...


Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it, but than again it feels like we have known eachother forever. I am so greatful that I have such a great man. Eric is such a sweet and understanding husband. He never complains about anything and is always a good sport. I love him so much and I count my blessings each day.
Eric is the best Dad a little girl could ever ask for. It melts my heart seeing him and Lucy play together. I love you babe...here's to #6!

9 comments:

carly k said...

Whoa...your hair is SO long! Congrats on the big 5!!!

Emily said...

Five years later and still a beautiful couple with a beautiful addition. It does kind of seem like you and Eric have been together forever, You guys are great. Congrats!

stefanie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years, I totally remember your wedding day like it was last week! Crazy! Hope you had a good one!

Foster said...

Congratulations...isn't it crazy when you hit one of the "big" numbers. You aren't newlyweds anymore. Who knew that a vacation to Mexico would end up this way?!

Jen and Lance said...

You guys didn't invite us to celebrate with you this year? I thought it was going to be tradition? Congrats though! You guys are old.

Sally said...

Time flys by so fast! Congrats!

Cardwell said...

Congrats, guys! In the midst of everything that's been going on, I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary...so sorry! I can't believe it's been 5 years! Geez, we're getting old!

Cardwell said...

Congrats, guys! In the midst of everything that's been going on, I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary...so sorry! I can't believe it's been 5 years! Geez, we're getting old!

Jen and Lance said...

I tagged you! look at my blog