Sunday, March 28, 2010

I was so on top of things this Easter.  Shenise was in town and we found some really cute Easter outfits for the kids to wear.  After buying them and getting them home I soon realized...Easter was on Conference weekend.  I debated on taking them back but they looked too cute so we kept them!  Therefore we dressed up the week before Easter in our “Easter Outfits” and we were…

All dressed up with nowhere to go!

P1030181 

P1030186P1030225

  Corbin looked so handsome with his shirt and tie. He was being so silly and loving the camera.P1030187

 I think I should send this photo into  The Children’s Place.  It looks like he is modeling his tie!

P1030209 And my favorite picture…P1030213Lucy is so good to her baby brother.  These are some of Heavenly Fathers greatest gifts, ever!  P1030219   With one child I have to make myself scream, clap, dance & tickle to get him to look and smile at the camera…and then there is Lucy, she tells me when and where to take her picture.P1030221 She is so beautiful and growing up too fast.

{but what do I know, I am just her mom}

No comments: