Thursday, November 5, 2009

DING, DING, DING!

Round 2
Corbin had his 2 Week visit this week. All was well and I was about ready to leave when I happened to ask Dr Marsden about the whole Jaundice thing. So glad I did!...I think.
We decided that we better check his bili levels one more time. Well sure enough, they were back up to a 16. His 48 hour levels were at an 18.5, and they hospitalize at a 20. Last week we were able to get it down to a 14.3 and were feeling good about that. So when I got the call and was told to stop Breast Feeding AGAIN for 4 days and repeat the test, this is how we felt...
"Ohhhh man."
Poor boy! I wish we could just get past this and move on. What a pain. I sure hope Corbin still is wanting yummy breast milk after this is all done.
His stats @ 2 Weeks
...7 lbs 14 ounces...
26%
...21 inches...
66%
...he giggles in his sleep so loud...
...trying so hard to lift his head...
...stares at faces and lights...
And lookin' cute as can be!

3 comments:

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh he is a doll. I hope he is doing good. We will probably stop by tonight to drop off the invitation for Sofia's party.

Alesha said...

Oh the trials of motherhood, I hope you get everything worked out, and little Corbin is healthy.

Shenise said...

I love this look o n his face! After meeting him and holding him, I think this very relaxed look fits his personality-thus far- perfectly.

Shanel, are you sure he really was a mover in the womb? I was really wishing a little Lane motion on you, and now I'm hoping for a sweet, mellow Corbin baby for myself! He's such a good boy!