Friday, November 6, 2009

Corbin's belly button finally fell off this week. We waited a couple days to bath him so that it could dry out. He has always loved his sponge baths, but from the look of this...
he wasn't so sure this was a fun activity. But Dad and Lucy carried on and washed all the cracks and crevasses(as Lucy would say)!
Lucy's snapshot of us. She has become quit the photographer.
Snuggle time with Dad! I can't decide who likes it better, Dad, Corbin or Mom. It melts my heart!

And on an ending note. Meet "soothie" the big ugly green/blue Binky.
This was given to Corbin during his circumcision. There was a little mishap and we needed something to "sooth" him(that story is for another time!). Then came the BiliBed. We once again needed something to "sooth" Corbin...so out came the Binky. Oh my, what have we started. I have tried to change over to a Nuk, but he doesn't like it as much. Life goes on I guess!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh!! My babies did the same thing.. They were both NICU babies and so they got the soothie but at about 2 1/2 months they are able to transition...My oldest decided he didn't really need anything and my little one switched to NUK in just one day. I did have to try harder and I would lay her on her tummy with it in her mouth so it had to stay in and within a few hours she only wanted the nuk. Good luck! So cute.

JoJo and Ralph said...

I want to make a couple of comments... first of all I used to make fun of mom's that gave their kids those UGLY binkis. I hate them... but that sick thing is saving my life right now and so I will repent for being judgemental. Anyway, he is darling. How fun to get one of each. I bet Lucy loves him all day long. Congratulations.

Alesha said...

Oh he is so handsome, what a fun time in your household!