Saturday, May 23, 2009

...was so creative and fun. Lucy was lucky enough to be invited to
Tess' Old-Fashioned Party.
Wendy did a fabulous job and went all out like always.


The party started with what else then
{Pin the tail on the donkey}.

Then the kids were off to hear the story of Little Red Ridding Hood. I will be honest, I am horrible when it come to remembering these stories and nursery rymes that I was taught twenty something years ago. So Lucy has not heard most of them , especially Little Red. Wendy read the book as I snapped some pictures of the kids listening. From the looks of this picture...
Cade hadn't heard the story either!

After the story, the kids were given one of these
for a picnic outside. I over heard one of the little girls say..."when are we going wolf hunting?!"
On to some games, presents and cupcakes.
As the kids left they each received cute gift bags. The girls got a handmade hair bow, Childrens book and old-fashioned candy.

What a party! I hopeLucy doesn't expect that kind of party out of me when she is 5!

Happy Birthday Tessa! We love our little monkey.

No comments: