Monday, February 9, 2009

The newest member of the Church....

Rylee Mae Pendleton

Last weekend we made the trek up north to attend Rylee's important day. Lucy was so excited to go to her Baptism...I am not sure she even understood or remembered what it was, but she was still excited. Rylee had called me and asked if I could speak, and I was honored!

Rylee invited all our family and her friends over for a wonderful brunch before her Baptism. Wendy and Mom put together a yummy spread. It was such a great day. She looked so beautiful and there is nothing better then seeing a child in the waters of baptism with her father. Reggie gave Rylee an amazing blessing and confirmation. Another weekend full of memories. Congratulations, Ry Ry...we love you.

After 3 hours and some odd minutes driving in the car she finally gave it up. Ahhhhhh the sight of a sleeping baby!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

That was picture perfect.....really, I'm thinking I might have to get a new camera sometime so my pictures ca be as good as yours. But then you would have to show me how to work it so tha wouldn't be good for you.