Friday, February 13, 2009

{BE MINE}

Lucy and I have had such a fun week of {LOVE!}
We stopped by Cari's house on Thursday to exchange {Valentine's} with some of Lucy's buddies.
This is a picture prior to the sugar rush...

and the result of {candy}, donuts & cookies!

On Friday, Marcie and MaKenna invited us over for a {cupcake} party.

Well, her low key party was anything but. Marcie had a craft for the kids to do for their Daddy,

she read them a book, made {yummy} cupcakes and all shorts of treats for them.
Lucy had a blast playing, eating & exchanging {Valentine's.}

As for me, I {LOVE} having great friends so close. We always plan activities for our children...but in all reality it is for us!
Thanks again Marcie, Lucy talked about it all afternoon. We had a fun time.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Cute little kids! I'm beginning to think that you and I are the only ones in the family commenting anymore. Hello, hello....

JoJo and Ralph said...

Shanel... I love popping on to blogs and getting updated. I love yours. I sure wish I could see Shenise's but I am blocked. Wow. I have known her since she was like 5. Will you let her know that I would like to stalk her from time to time? Thanks... See you soon?

Kaci

Alesha said...

What a fun Valentine's Day week for all the little ones!

Jen and Lance said...

Fun valentines! We loved ours we got from Lucy! She is too dang cute. We had fun seeing you guys for a second! Hope those roses lasted until now! I thought that comment was funny and I could totally picture Eric saying it.

Megan Andersen said...

What a lucky little girl to have such fun friends!