Friday, November 14, 2008

Look who's turning 30!

Yikes...30? Happy Birthday love.
You are an amazing husband, very sexy{grrrr}, funny, patient and of course the best Dad in the world. I am so grateful for you and all that you do for our little family. Each day I fall more in love with you. We are so sad you are not home to celebrate...
don't worry we will when you return!
As for Lucy, she adores you. {You can tell by the look she is giving you in the picture.} Her life would not be complete without you.
Happy Birthday & we LOVE you!

4 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Hey Shanel - are you willing to post or email me your cake recipe you made Carly? It was white choc. raspberry & heavenly!

Brooke said...

Happy B-Day! I just do hair in my house- nothing special- so if you want me to do it I would LOVE to!!

Shenise said...

Yes Eric Happy Birthday!

Jen and Lance said...

Happy happy birthday! We didn't call or anything cause we plan on celebrating with you this weekend! That's why! Be excited!