Friday, November 9, 2007

Dream Dinners!


This last Wednesday my mom and I went to a Sneak Peak at "Dream Dinners." It was so fun and the food was yummy. This is the best idea...all you do is throw the ingredients into a zip lock or pan and freeze it. You save so much time and money.
I am going to have a Private Party on Thursday at 7:00pm. There are 6 spots open, and I would love for you to come. They make appetizers, popcorn & cookies for us to munch on.
Here is how it works...if you sign up to come that night you have to at least purchase and make 18 servings(this can be broken into 6 three serving dinners, or 3 six serving dinners). I made 3 serving dinners because it is just Eric and I. If you do that you will receive a free dinner! You can go to www.dreamdinners.com to see this months menu. Let me know if you want to come because spots are limited. The deadline to sign up is Monday the 12th.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Very bad timing. I just signed up for Signature Suppers with my mom for Wednesday night. I am sorry, I would have totally come. Also, love the halloween pictures. I may need to borrow that costume some day if I ever have a girl.

Sally said...

Hey I think I would like to come and learn more about it call me with more info. Thanks