Wednesday, November 14, 2007

29 and Counting!

Today is Eric's 29th Birthday! Lucy and I are busy today trying to make his cake and clean house for the celebration tonight. A couple of weekends ago we went and stayed with my brother Reggie. They have a recliner chair...Eric loved it. He acted like he had never sat in one before. So guess what....we got Daddy an ugly recliner chair. I can't believe I would even think about having it in my living room, but anything for my hubby. They have really cute ones but those weren't in my budget! Well we love Eric so much, he is the funnest Daddy and husband a couple of girls could ever ask for. (Obviously this picture was last year!)

8 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Lance and I both said that. Lucy looks so cute in her pictures. Excited to see you guys next week! I more excited for craft days!

Emily said...

Shanel, you are going to have to be really careful what you let Eric do, he is now in his 30th year of life. Happy Birthday.
Andy says- happy birthday you old fart.

Heather said...

Trent said he was going to call Eric but I bet he forgot.....typically guy for you!!! Well, Happy Birthday!

Cardwell said...

Happy birthday to Eric!

Sally said...

We love guitar hero too! We should do some kind of Christmas get together. I think that would be so fun.

Jen and Lance said...

BORING! I've been looking at this same blog for the past MONTH!

Jen and Lance said...

Ya ya ya! We've seen this one before.

Jen and Lance said...

well, not too much going on at the Hansen's house.