Sunday, September 16, 2007

Howdy!

Last week we went to the Rodeo. We go every year and have so much fun. I feel like I spend more than half the time with my eyes closed because I don't like to see people get hurt. Lucy loved it this year...mostly because she could dance with the music and see some animals. Here are some pictures to proove it!
I know it looks a little like a sombrero,
but its the best hat I could find!


The Family!


Up close and personal! All the cousins
Lucy clapping & screaming
What muscles?
New dance move..."Driving the truck!"




5 comments:

Cardwell said...

How dang cute! I love our hick family! Eric's beard's looking good for the hunt already. :)

Babe said...

I like the "drivin' the truck" move....she needs to come over and teach it to tryston!!! You guys are cute!!

Babe said...

Oh my gosh I showed the movie to Tryston, and he wants me to play it over and over again, and if I don't he gets mad. :)

Heidi said...

We love the rodeo too. I have to keep my eyes closed, but not because I'm nervous for the cowboys, but because of my allergies. I hope you don't mind I read your cute blog.

Foster said...

Cute little Lucy. I can't believe how big she is getting. My kids would love a rodeo...I'll have to find one here in Oklahoma. You wouldn't think it should be too hard.

Lindsay