Sunday, February 14, 2010

{HEART DAY} sure did come fast this year! Lucy was lucky to get invited to Makenna's Valentine's Day Party. Marcie always goes all out and the kids absolutely LOVE it!

They ate, danced and crafted their little "hearts" out!



We were sugared up for days.

I was kind of sad that V-Day was on Sunday this year. We have 9 o'clock church and stayed out way too late the night before. I had great intentions on making my LOVES breakfast in bed and doing cute things all day...well this is as far as I got!
Oh well, there is always next year!

2 comments:

Shenise said...

Looks like you did a great job to me. Definitely more than what I I got around to this year. Lucy is a lucky girl. I love her headband!

Alesha said...

Lucy's bangs are so cute on her. It's crazy to see the picture of all the kiddos, and how big they all are! Lucy look so happy with her Valentines Day Surprise.